Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still Alive” To The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities