Snoop Dogg has been in the music business since 1993. Through those years he’s worked on television shows, coached his sons teams and so much more. Snoop Dogg mentioned that he never had time to look back on the things he’s done because he is so focused on creating more.
God has helped him provide for his family and is so thankful. He continues to carry himself in excellence and hopes his new album inspires people to love more. Don’t forget his new album “Bible Of Love.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”