Snoop Dogg has been in the music business since 1993. Through those years he’s worked on television shows, coached his sons teams and so much more. Snoop Dogg mentioned that he never had time to look back on the things he’s done because he is so focused on creating more.
God has helped him provide for his family and is so thankful. He continues to carry himself in excellence and hopes his new album inspires people to love more. Don’t forget his new album “Bible Of Love.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Women Entrepreneurs Pay Off Debt For 30 Students At Clark Atlanta University
- App Focused On Black Maternal Health Receives $200K Grant
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- Yes, Twin! Beyonce Wows Fans Dressed As Lisa Bonet!
- Lecrae Gets Baptized in the Jordan River, Gives Sneak Peak Into New Music
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]