Trinitee Stokes is only 12-years-old and has already written a book! The KC Undercover star’s book, Bold and blessed: How To Stay True To Yourself And Stand Out tells the story of her journey and what it took to go from Mississippi to Hollywood.
She says it also touches on her struggles with self-esteem and body image. For a while she felt uncomfortable with her body especially when trying on clothes and wondered why things didn’t fit her the way they fit her friends. In the book she explains how she grew to love her body.
Stokes will be at the reunion all weekend and will be partying with the kids tonight!
You can pre-order the book here.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Film To Be Made About The Alleged Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host
Trinitee Stokes Has A New Book At Only 12-Years-Old was originally published on blackamericaweb.com