Trinitee Stokes is only 12-years-old and has already written a book! The KC Undercover star’s book, Bold and blessed: How To Stay True To Yourself And Stand Out tells the story of her journey and what it took to go from Mississippi to Hollywood.
She says it also touches on her struggles with self-esteem and body image. For a while she felt uncomfortable with her body especially when trying on clothes and wondered why things didn’t fit her the way they fit her friends. In the book she explains how she grew to love her body.
Stokes will be at the reunion all weekend and will be partying with the kids tonight!
You can pre-order the book here.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- “She Kept Her Word” Tevin Campbell To Appear On “Queen Sugar” After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
Trinitee Stokes Has A New Book At Only 12-Years-Old was originally published on blackamericaweb.com