‘Greenleaf’ fans get ready because Lionsgate Music just announced that the hit drama series will be putting out a soundtrack for the 3rd season. The show that is based upon a megachurch in Memphis, TN is filled with so many secrets, family drama and more. Each episode is accompanied by music that fits perfectly with every scene of the show.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The featured single, “Changed” is sung by Patti LaBelle, who joins forces with Deborah Joy Winans to create beautiful harmony. If this song sounds familiar it’s an iconic gospel his by Tramaine Hawkins and was originally recorded by Walker Hawkins. This soundtrack will be available for digital download on Friday, September 28th.
Fans will be excited to hear inspiring songs by several other artists such as Voice of Atlanta, Keith David and Josiah Bell. You can pre-order this album here! We can’t wait to hear it as we keep enjoying the show.
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Black Reporter Challenges Vladimir Putin Over Black Lives Matter Jab
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!