Israel Houghton called into “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to talk about his new album and what led him to the title of it. He mentioned that a lot of people live in shame with their mask and some try to condemn them, but we should only be looking for God’s approval. We should be dedicated to pleasing him and making ourselves better.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Israel also spoke about how we wear these masks and it has an affect on our lives. We think sometimes they protect us, but really their cutting off our oxygen and when it’s off it allows us to help others. When we take the masks off we are free. He also spoke about the process of making this album and realized scriptures he knew were coming to life.
Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell along with several other gospel couples got a change to go to Israel’s private listening party. Israel spoke about a moment where Erica, Warryn and his wife, Adrienne Bailon were all in the kitchen and had an open and honest conversation. They plan on releasing it for a Truthful Tuesday session and fans should catch it because it will be life changing. During the interview Israel also spoke about how God knows our heart despite what we do and not to be scared of who we are.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays