Do you fear certain things in life? Erica Campbell shared one of her favorite scriptures which says, “Perfect love cast out fear.” She spoke about how we shouldn’t want fear based love.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Some people might say if you don’t treat someone right they can leave you. Erica mentioned that she is not a fan of this at all. She believes if someone you’re with will be happier with someone else then you should go be with them because it could feel like you’re wasting your time.
Both parties should want to be there for that commitment. Erica spoke about the only thing she fears is the enemy trying to get involved. Don’t let fear take over your relationships and the love you have for someone. People sometimes say that they are scared to love because the person won’t be here forever.
Erica said that no one is going to be here forever. You must love the person as much as you can while their here. God’s design is to love and not out of fear and always remember that!
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Edward Blum Uses Civil Rights Act To Block Grant Program For Black Women Owners
- Apple’s iPhone 15 Has Overheating Issues Due To Apps
- Barbara Lee Reacts To Laphonza Butler’s Appointment As Dianne Feinstein’s ‘Interim’ US Senate Replacement
- Bowie, Maryland Named One Of The Best Places To Live In America
- Video Of Black Man ‘Beaten By Multiple’ Florida Cops Goes Viral As Family Demands Justice
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee