Wowzy Campbell joined Erica Campbell to talk about how love makes him feel. He mentioned that in relation to hanging out with friends love makes him feel like he’s not left out or alone. Erica and Warryn Campbell are raising him to be a family man, a man of God as well as a strong person.
Erica mentioned that sometimes the world tries to beat up our children, but we must build them up at home. Instill confidence in them so that they can carry on in this world. Remember to let them know that God loves them and so do you everyday.
RELATED: Love Talking: You Can Love Again After Divorce [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Unrealistic Expectations [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Gideon The Yorkie Eulogy | Mr. Griffin
- The White House Announces Its First-Ever Juneteenth Concert
- Running Feud Led To Father And Son Murder After High School Graduation In Virginia
- Taye Diggs, Tinashe, Nicco Annan & More Collaborate With Viiv Healthcare To Raise HIV Prevention Awareness Through Its ‘Me In You, You In Me’ Campaign
- What The Florida Travel Ban Really Means and How to Help
- Black Man Killed In Colorado After Cops’ Delayed Response To Wife’s 911 Call, Attorney Says
Gideon The Yorkie Eulogy | Mr. Griffin
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For "Feel Alright (Blessed)"
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
Review + Interview: 'Shooting Stars' Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron's HS Days, "GRIFF" Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Cities On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon