Wowzy Campbell joined Erica Campbell to talk about how love makes him feel. He mentioned that in relation to hanging out with friends love makes him feel like he’s not left out or alone. Erica and Warryn Campbell are raising him to be a family man, a man of God as well as a strong person.
Erica mentioned that sometimes the world tries to beat up our children, but we must build them up at home. Instill confidence in them so that they can carry on in this world. Remember to let them know that God loves them and so do you everyday.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Peacock’s “Fresh Prince Bel-Air” Reboot Cast Revealed As Will Smith Surprises Lead Actor with the News
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Déjà Vu All Over Again: Republicans Push Unproven Voter Fraud Claims In California Recall Election
- Maia Chaka, First Black Woman To Ref NFL Game, Is A Proud HBCU Grad
- Peep The First Teaser Trailer & Images From Colin Kaepernick’s Netflix Show ‘Colin In Black and White’