Wowzy Campbell joined Erica Campbell to talk about how love makes him feel. He mentioned that in relation to hanging out with friends love makes him feel like he’s not left out or alone. Erica and Warryn Campbell are raising him to be a family man, a man of God as well as a strong person.
Erica mentioned that sometimes the world tries to beat up our children, but we must build them up at home. Instill confidence in them so that they can carry on in this world. Remember to let them know that God loves them and so do you everyday.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Houston Mayor Calls On Texas To Pay For Skyrocketing Energy Bills Following Winter Storm
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports