Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory