Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Black Woman Awarded $1M After Oregon Store Clerk Allegedly Tells Her, ‘I Don’t Serve Blacks’
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- I Love What My Eyes Have Laid Sight On: Oscar Nominees Brian Tyree Henry & Angela Bassett Share A Heartwarming Moment
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- J. Pyles On Growing Up a Preacher’s Kid, New Single & More
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A Six Part Series