Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- 26-Year Veteran Police Officer Kimberly A. Potter Identified As Daunte Wright’s Killer
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- 4 Times DMX’s Powerful Prayer Gave Us The Holy Spirit
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding