Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Amazon To Offer $25 Domestic Flights For Prime Student Members
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86