Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox