A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game