A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue