A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone