A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Question Persons of Interest in Jussie Smollett Attack