A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Cathy Hughes Heartwarming Statement About The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]