A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]