A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory