A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Sues CBS For Gayle King’s Interview With His Accusers
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]