A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]