A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics