A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- Erica and Tina Campbell Talk Kids Reaction To Mary Mary Music & When We Can Get Some New Music [Listen]
- Rest Powerfully In Peace To Shawn “Jeranimo” Oliver Of Rumpletilskinz
- Culture Control: Salehe Bembury Named Creative Director of LeBron’s UNINTERRUPTED Apparel
- Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen Speak About Being “Outsiders”
- Three Maryland Cities Land On ‘Top 100 Best Places To Live In America’ List
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed Unarmed African Immigrant Released On Bail After Delayed Arrest
- Brooklyn Nets Lockdown Barclays Center After Protest In Support of Kyrie Irving Gets Rowdy
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race