Do people try to take your peace? Erica Campbell spoke about how thankful she is that God blessed her with the ability to ignore things at times. Sometimes she scrolls through social media and as she reads the positive comments there will be several negative ones in the middle of it. You have to look past what people are saying and just focus on something else.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She also mentioned that she could be on stage and someone in the front row decides to rip her performance apart. Erica wants us not to carry the weight of that negativity. We aren’t obligated to stand there and take it. She believes in just saying, “God bless you,” to the person and carrying on with what she’s doing.
Remember to keep your sanity and peace. Don’t allow anyone to try and take it away from you. There are some people in this world that you just can’t please and you must know how to ignore them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- TRIED IT: Flip-Over Fulani Braids Are My Latest Obsession
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- 7 Perfect Fall Fragrances
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party