Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Film To Be Made About The Alleged Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host