Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
- Nostalgic Kiddie Perm Boxes Are Sending Black Twitter Users Down Memory Lane
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More