Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Disney+ Viewers Call Out Controversial Scenes They Never Noticed As Kids
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]