Zendaya is known for being outspoken regarding the upliftment of women. The young star played a role in Beyonce‘s Lemonade and has slayed many covers with positive and humble interviews.
The 19-year-old-actress is consistently being positive to her fans:
…and even a recent flight attendant dropped some nice words for young Hollywood’s rising fashion influencer.
So it’s no surprise she has teamed up with Toms Shoes for Toms’ One Day Without Shoes. The day was created to encourage people to pay more attention to the effects that a lack of shoes can have on the lives of impoverished children. This year, Zendaya partnered with Toms for their shoe giving trip in Los Angeles.
“I feel like it’s really important for young people dealing with bullying to see a symbol of confidence.” ~ Zendaya
Zendaya is truly stepping into the role of being an inspiration towards others. Go ahead, girl!
All Of Zendaya's Paris Fashion Week Looks
1. Is there any style she can't rock?Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. SLAY.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Posing at the Hunger Magazine event.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Styling.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Front row at Vivienne Westwood.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Young cover girls.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Zendaya attends Vogue's 95th Anniversary party.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Cornrows and designer clothes.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Showing love.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. Show them how it's done.Source:Getty 10 of 10
Zendaya Teams Up With Toms To Use Her Platform For Good was originally published on hellobeautiful.com