The then NBA player revealed during an interview that he had a crush on her and in 2011 the two were married.
Unfortunately, in 2014 the two broke up, but are now both on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” and talking about what led them to this.
During this interview Booby revealed, “I felt the most pain. I felt the most vulnerable. I felt humiliated. I felt embarrassed. I felt shamed when me and Keyshia broke up. I take full responsibility for our marriage not working. It was just me, a bottle of Patron and all my problems. I think that was probably one of the lowest points of my life.”
Booby still loves Keyshia a lot, but the two are more focused on raising their son.
14 Pics Of Keyshia Cole Over The Years (PHOTOS)
1. A fresh-faced Keyshia hit the scene in 2003.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Hey, young girl.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. In her early music days, Keyshia worked heavily with an up and coming Kanye West.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. Young Keyshia Cole rocked red hair back in ’05.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. She stayed true to her ‘around the way girl’ persona.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Upgrade!Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Glam girl back when she was BFFs with Paris Hilton.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Grammy goddess in all black.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. In 2007, Keyshia promoted her sophomore album on TRL.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. The songstress shined in yellow back in 2009.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Cutie on the carpet in 2014.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. Grown Up Keyshia.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. She can still mix hood & chic.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Now she’s building a brand.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Daniel “Booby” Gibson Shares What Keyshia Cole Means To Him [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com