Who remembers the show “Tiny & Toya?” The two have been very close for quite some time and Tiny Harris went on Instagram to dedicate a heartfelt post to her. Some fans believed the two lost touch after Tamar Braxton ended her friendship with Wright, but that’s not the case.
According to BET, Harris said, “This took me back! The very first reality show I did & yet still one of the best shows I’ve ever done. I gotta give credit where is due #JamesDebose was the mastermind behind it all. @toyawright we did that! Forever Tiny & Toya our first Ep credit as well!! New Year bringing bigger & better thangs!! #Thankful&Blessed #Tiny&Toya #Thelma&Louise #2018 .”
The video Harris attached was the opening to their show where they entertained fans on VH1. Maybe they can do a Tiny and Toya reunion with the new baby coming. We are so happy they can still maintain a friendship despite other Wright not being cool with Braxton anymore.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Civil Rights Groups Slam Democrats’ Policing Bills That Make ‘Multi-Million Dollar Investments’ In Cops
- Therapist Fired For TikTok Video Defends Her Comments On Black Men Needing Therapy
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video
- These Big Box Retailers Are Starting Holiday Deals Early
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Kyle Rittenhouse’s Online Fundraiser Is Floundering With Few Donations
- Honoring the Victims: “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story” Trends After Its Release
Tiny Dedicates Special Throwback Post To Toya Wright [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com