Todd Dulaney is back with us this morning. The gospel artist and former baseball player talked about his childhood and how he didn’t grow up in church. Dulaney appreciated it because he didn’t have to experience church hurt and it helped him within his career and marriage.
He talked about how he got to have his own journey in faith as he got older. Him and Erica Campbell also spoke about making marriages work when you are in this industry. Erica talked about how you learn how to make time and separate work and your marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dove Awards 2018 Winners & Performance Highlights [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- These Women Are Running The First Black-Owned Real Estate Crowdfunding Company
- Marshawn Lynch Launches Initiative To Provide The Homeless With Smartphones
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops