Todd Dulaney is back with us this morning. The gospel artist and former baseball player talked about his childhood and how he didn’t grow up in church. Dulaney appreciated it because he didn’t have to experience church hurt and it helped him within his career and marriage.
He talked about how he got to have his own journey in faith as he got older. Him and Erica Campbell also spoke about making marriages work when you are in this industry. Erica talked about how you learn how to make time and separate work and your marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’