Todd Dulaney is back with us this morning. The gospel artist and former baseball player talked about his childhood and how he didn’t grow up in church. Dulaney appreciated it because he didn’t have to experience church hurt and it helped him within his career and marriage.
He talked about how he got to have his own journey in faith as he got older. Him and Erica Campbell also spoke about making marriages work when you are in this industry. Erica talked about how you learn how to make time and separate work and your marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Missouri Man Exonerated After Serving 42 Years For A Crime He Didn’t Commit
- Triller Pledges $4K A Month In Cash & Equity With New Program For Black Creators
- Loni Love Breaks Down In Tears While Discussing Tami Roman’s Body Dysmorphic Disorder: ‘When I Saw You, I Was Worried’
- Will Smith Puts A Serious Spin On ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Theme Song In First Teaser For Peacock Dramatic Reboot
- CeCe Winans, Maverick City Music Among 2022 Gospel Grammy Nominees