Erica Campbell and GRIFF tells the story of Jezebel and Ahab. In the story they mention this couple was an evil king and queen, but Jezebel was in charge and always talked down to Ahab. He came home to share with his wife that he wanted to buy her a vineyard, but the sale went wrong.
Jezebel contacted the neighbor that was selling the vineyard and told him if she didn’t get it something bad would happen. He came by and she got him stoned and he passed away. Her husband didn’t know what to say, but a message from God told him that his wife if she didn’t change would be eaten by dogs. Jezebel continued with her ways, fell off a ledge and dogs ate her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister