Erica Campbell and GRIFF tells the story of Jezebel and Ahab. In the story they mention this couple was an evil king and queen, but Jezebel was in charge and always talked down to Ahab. He came home to share with his wife that he wanted to buy her a vineyard, but the sale went wrong.
Jezebel contacted the neighbor that was selling the vineyard and told him if she didn’t get it something bad would happen. He came by and she got him stoned and he passed away. Her husband didn’t know what to say, but a message from God told him that his wife if she didn’t change would be eaten by dogs. Jezebel continued with her ways, fell off a ledge and dogs ate her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen And I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning With Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]