Erica Campbell and GRIFF tells the story of Jezebel and Ahab. In the story they mention this couple was an evil king and queen, but Jezebel was in charge and always talked down to Ahab. He came home to share with his wife that he wanted to buy her a vineyard, but the sale went wrong.
Jezebel contacted the neighbor that was selling the vineyard and told him if she didn’t get it something bad would happen. He came by and she got him stoned and he passed away. Her husband didn’t know what to say, but a message from God told him that his wife if she didn’t change would be eaten by dogs. Jezebel continued with her ways, fell off a ledge and dogs ate her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can “Get Up” Listeners Make Erica Campbell & GRIFF Laugh? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: When GOD Trusts You With Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here’s What We Know About The National School Walkout Against Gun Violence
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]