Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”