Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- A Knockout: Check Out The Action-Packed Official Trailer For ‘Big George Foreman’
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- ‘The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder’ Continues To Address Real Issues Like Autism In Season 2 Premiere
- In A Golden State: Stephen Curry & Curry Brand Release Special ‘Black History Month’ Shoe
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month