In this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF thanks God for the time he has spent teaching and playing with his kids. He is especially thankful this time this year because there have been so many snow days since Christmas, that kids haven’t really been in school. So when are they going to learn anything?
GRIFF also reminds the kids that this probably means that their summertime will be shorter. But in the meantime, he’s got all his day-off tools gathered and is prepared to be the teacher! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- A Sermon From Sarah Jakes Roberts For Anyone Experiencing Loss And Undergoing Transition
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- Harvard University To Honor Queen Latifah
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy