In this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF thanks God for the time he has spent teaching and playing with his kids. He is especially thankful this time this year because there have been so many snow days since Christmas, that kids haven’t really been in school. So when are they going to learn anything?
GRIFF also reminds the kids that this probably means that their summertime will be shorter. But in the meantime, he’s got all his day-off tools gathered and is prepared to be the teacher! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son
- Netflix Announces Release For “Malcolm & Marie” Ahead Of Awards Season
- Gospel Singer Kelontae Gavin Discusses Being Molested As A Child [VIDEO]
- Victor Glover Makes History As First Black Astronaut To Stay At The Space Station
- Florida Cops Defend Killing ‘Terrified’ Teens As Dashcam Video Shows ‘No Threat’
- The Group Fire Debuts New Song, “More Than Friends” [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “Change Is Uncomfortable, But Change Is Needed” [VIDEO]