In this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF thanks God for the time he has spent teaching and playing with his kids. He is especially thankful this time this year because there have been so many snow days since Christmas, that kids haven’t really been in school. So when are they going to learn anything?
GRIFF also reminds the kids that this probably means that their summertime will be shorter. But in the meantime, he’s got all his day-off tools gathered and is prepared to be the teacher! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets In New Interview
- CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge
- Kirk Franklin Inspires In Latest Social Media Post: You Only Need God’s Approval
- New Mural Revealed Honoring Breonna Taylor in Maryland
- Tips For Building Your Immune System with Herbs
- Study: Men Twice As Likely To Die From Coronavirus Than Women
- Shirley Caesar Talks About Finding Good Amid COVID-19, Overcoming Racism
- Amy Cooper AKA “Central Park Karen” Will Be Charged With Filing A False Police Report
- Tiffany Haddish Cuts Her Hair Off On Instagram Live: ‘I Shoulda Been Did This’
- KeKe Palmer Covers Cosmo In All Her Natural Hair Glory