For this prayer, GRIFF feels it on his heart to thank God for our inner blackness. This inner blackness, he says, guides us so well on how to figure certain things out, like when it’s cold in the house and we open the oven, or when we’re out of toothpaste and use baking soda in the meantime.
GRIFF explains that there is a special craftiness that comes with our inner blackness that keeps us going! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this hilarious clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]