Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- James Fortune & Wife Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTO]
- Jekalyn Carr Drops Two New Songs Of Declaration [LISTEN HERE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Gospel Industry Fight [VIDEO]
- Watch Here: We Are One “Night Of Prayer, Unity & Healing” [LIVE STREAM]
- I Spy Koryn Hawthorne: Did You Know She Was In An Old Video With Bri Babineaux? Watch This…
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Cop’s ‘Less Lethal’ Shooting Of Student Protestor Leads To ‘Brain Damage’: Everything To Know