Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Can’t Quite Find The Words For His Fifteen Seconds Of Praise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]