Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Black Twitter Defends Garcelle Beauvais After ‘RHOBH’ Reunion Clips Surface
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Unarmed Black Man Shot 7 Times While Being Called The N-Word, California Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime
- Get Marjorie Harvey’s Green Daytime Smokey Eye
- Letitia Wright Says Reports of Her Saying Anti-Vaccine Remarks On ‘Black Panther II” Set Are False