Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Timothy Loehmann, Ex-Cop Who Killed Tamir Rice, Hired By Rural PA Police Department
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Fred Hammond Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Kerry Washington Provides First Look At New Drama Series ‘Reasonable Doubt’
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- Tia Mowry Teases Her Birthday Dress In Stylish Tik Tok
- Grambling Athletics Fire Volleyball Coach After She Cuts Entire Team