Erica Campbell talks about the tale of two sons; one of which stayed home and toiled responsibly while the other left the home, squandered his money and returned. Erica reads from Luke 15:25, which details how angry the older son was when the younger son returned to a celebration, even after squandering his money. He wouldn’t go inside and join the celebration because of this anger, which shows you the bad spirit in his heart.
You can lose your child right up under your nose. You can be in the church and still not be living where God wants you to live. The bottom line is that God doesn’t like an ugly heart. So pay attention your child’s spirit; the position of their heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip of the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Woman In Viral Maya Angelou Clip Comes Forward [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Shares Why We Must Model After Jesus Christ And Combat Hate With Love [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]