Erica Campbell talks about the tale of two sons; one of which stayed home and toiled responsibly while the other left the home, squandered his money and returned. Erica reads from Luke 15:25, which details how angry the older son was when the younger son returned to a celebration, even after squandering his money. He wouldn’t go inside and join the celebration because of this anger, which shows you the bad spirit in his heart.
You can lose your child right up under your nose. You can be in the church and still not be living where God wants you to live. The bottom line is that God doesn’t like an ugly heart. So pay attention your child’s spirit; the position of their heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip of the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TJ’s Pet Scooter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Sad Oakland Raiders [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem
- Ericaism: I Am Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]