Erica Campbell talks about the tale of two sons; one of which stayed home and toiled responsibly while the other left the home, squandered his money and returned. Erica reads from Luke 15:25, which details how angry the older son was when the younger son returned to a celebration, even after squandering his money. He wouldn’t go inside and join the celebration because of this anger, which shows you the bad spirit in his heart.
You can lose your child right up under your nose. You can be in the church and still not be living where God wants you to live. The bottom line is that God doesn’t like an ugly heart. So pay attention your child’s spirit; the position of their heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip of the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tamela Mann Debuts Music Video For “Touch From You”
- The Clark Sisters Team Up With Snoop Dogg For New Song Called “His Love”
- Koryn Hawthorne Drops New Single, “Speak To Me”
- Introducing: KJ Scriven Debuts New Song, “Perfect God”
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run, Offers Prayers
- Say It With The Word: Scripture of the Week