Erica Campbell talks about the tale of two sons; one of which stayed home and toiled responsibly while the other left the home, squandered his money and returned. Erica reads from Luke 15:25, which details how angry the older son was when the younger son returned to a celebration, even after squandering his money. He wouldn’t go inside and join the celebration because of this anger, which shows you the bad spirit in his heart.
You can lose your child right up under your nose. You can be in the church and still not be living where God wants you to live. The bottom line is that God doesn’t like an ugly heart. So pay attention your child’s spirit; the position of their heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip of the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- The Guys from Issa Rae’s ‘Sweet Life: Los Angeles’ Use Their Platform to Promote Healing
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions