A church ordered take out for 25 people from Outback Steakhouse. A waitress there spent the majority of her shift preparing the order, but when they picked up the over $700 meal, they didn’t tip her. The woman got so angry that she took to social media to put the church on blast.
But Outback Steakhouse has a policy against airing customer’s dirty laundry, and she got fired. Click on the audio player to hear about that and more stories in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle
- Say It With The Word: Scripture of the Week
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family