Erica Campbell says the word “strength” appears in the bible about 242 times. The battle is real; the enemy is constantly trying to attack us, distract us, and pull us away from our purpose. But when you are strong in your mind, body and spirit, you are able to endure and keep fighting.
You can’t get strong on your own, however. There are tons of tools and keys you can use to tap into that strength. Get into the word of God and find out what he says about you, and declare it over your life. You’ve got the victory through Christ’s strength, not your own. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this encouraging message from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Brett Favre Loses Radio Shows Amid Widening Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scandal
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Legislation To Rename Atlanta Post Office After Civil Rights Pioneer John Lewis Moves Forward
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball