In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell reminds us that it’s all love. God loves you, point blank. When you mess up, the enemy has a way of making you think, feel and live in condemnation. And while you should acknowledge when you have done something wrong, it’s important to realize that God made provision for all of it, for each and every one of us.
Our job is to turn and surrender to Him, and then to receive His love. That’s harder to do than it seems because it’s difficult for us to imagine a love that goes behind our mistakes. But God came back to give us a new commandment- “love each other, just as I have loved you.” So we’ve got to love ourselves and each other, no matter what. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Woman In Viral Maya Angelou Clip Comes Forward [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Shares Why We Must Model After Jesus Christ And Combat Hate With Love [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]