In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell reminds us that it’s all love. God loves you, point blank. When you mess up, the enemy has a way of making you think, feel and live in condemnation. And while you should acknowledge when you have done something wrong, it’s important to realize that God made provision for all of it, for each and every one of us.
Our job is to turn and surrender to Him, and then to receive His love. That’s harder to do than it seems because it’s difficult for us to imagine a love that goes behind our mistakes. But God came back to give us a new commandment- “love each other, just as I have loved you.” So we’ve got to love ourselves and each other, no matter what. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Retains Congress Seat After Losing Houston Mayor Runoff
- GRWM: ‘The Color Purple’ Star Phylicia Pearl Mpasi Is A Floral Princess At The World Premiere
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!