Joshua Rogers new song “Pour Your Oil” isn’t just filled with beautifully lyrics, but how he sings it will make you get chills. Rogers voice captures fans and it will make you put this song on repeat. The choir singing with him blends so well together.
In the song some of the lyrics he sings, “Rain Jesus, rain, let your anointing fall on me,” makes you think about the goodness of God. Towards the end he keeps repeating “We need you,” and continues to worship Him. Listen to this beautiful song and tell us what you think of it.
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. & Tosin Cole In Talks To Star In LeBron James ‘House Party’ Reboot
- Madea Prequel TV Series ‘Mabel’ In Development At Showtime With Tyler Perry, Tim Palen, JaNeika and JaSheika James
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Yasss Queen: Tabitha Brown Introduces Her Exclusive ‘Sleeping Story’ With The Calm App
- Police Chief Who Ran Training Division Says Chauvin’s Kneel Was Against Department Policy
- More Than A Historic First, Tishaura Jones’ Win Shows the Power of Building With Community