Joshua Rogers new song “Pour Your Oil” isn’t just filled with beautifully lyrics, but how he sings it will make you get chills. Rogers voice captures fans and it will make you put this song on repeat. The choir singing with him blends so well together.
In the song some of the lyrics he sings, “Rain Jesus, rain, let your anointing fall on me,” makes you think about the goodness of God. Towards the end he keeps repeating “We need you,” and continues to worship Him. Listen to this beautiful song and tell us what you think of it.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits