TJ stepped in to tell an inspiring story for this Faith Walk. Hebrews 11:1, which says “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.” This is a scripture commonly heard, and sometimes easier to read or say than it is to experience in the moment. A few years ago, TJ did a Daniels fast with her church, and after 21 days of fasting, God asked her if she really had faith like she said she did.
Shortly after that, she lost her job. She relocated to Texas with no job and little money, and just started applying left aWhen you are going through it, and you can’t see- God has got your back. It’s a testament to what can happen when you’re being a bold Christian, as well as being obedient and faithful. Click on the audio player to hear more in this motivating exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
- Series Inspired By Toni Morrison’s ‘Sula’ In Development
- Civil Rights Landmarks To Receive $16.2M In Grants
- Black College Students Graduating Face Promising Job Market
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- Brown v. Board of Education's Legacy Remains Unfulfilled