TJ stepped in to tell an inspiring story for this Faith Walk. Hebrews 11:1, which says “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.” This is a scripture commonly heard, and sometimes easier to read or say than it is to experience in the moment. A few years ago, TJ did a Daniels fast with her church, and after 21 days of fasting, God asked her if she really had faith like she said she did.
Shortly after that, she lost her job. She relocated to Texas with no job and little money, and just started applying left aWhen you are going through it, and you can’t see- God has got your back. It’s a testament to what can happen when you’re being a bold Christian, as well as being obedient and faithful. Click on the audio player to hear more in this motivating exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow