Priscilla Shirer talks about her book, “The Prince Warrior,” and how one book turned into a trilogy. Six years ago, she says, she drummed up the fictional story as a way to teach her three sons about the armor of God.
Priscilla talks about enjoying time at home taking care of her 14, 12, and 8 year old boys. She also excitedly reveals information about a small role that she has in the upcoming film, “Imagine.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Women Entrepreneurs Pay Off Debt For 30 Students At Clark Atlanta University
- App Focused On Black Maternal Health Receives $200K Grant
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- Yes, Twin! Beyonce Wows Fans Dressed As Lisa Bonet!
- Lecrae Gets Baptized in the Jordan River, Gives Sneak Peak Into New Music
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]