Priscilla Shirer talks about her book, “The Prince Warrior,” and how one book turned into a trilogy. Six years ago, she says, she drummed up the fictional story as a way to teach her three sons about the armor of God.
Priscilla talks about enjoying time at home taking care of her 14, 12, and 8 year old boys. She also excitedly reveals information about a small role that she has in the upcoming film, “Imagine.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- U.S. House Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Bill in Danger of Dying in the Senate
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]