GRIFF and Jermaine Dolly teamed up for this “Black Panther” themed prayer. As everyone gets all dressed up for their outings to the film this weekend, GRIFF and Jermaine want to get something straight. They makes sure people know that there is difference between this Black Panther superhero movie and the Black Panther civil rights activist group from the 60s.
So leave your black turtlenecks and berets at home, and bust out the dashikis and Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- A Sermon From Sarah Jakes Roberts For Anyone Experiencing Loss And Undergoing Transition
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- Harvard University To Honor Queen Latifah
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy