GRIFF and Jermaine Dolly teamed up for this “Black Panther” themed prayer. As everyone gets all dressed up for their outings to the film this weekend, GRIFF and Jermaine want to get something straight. They makes sure people know that there is difference between this Black Panther superhero movie and the Black Panther civil rights activist group from the 60s.
So leave your black turtlenecks and berets at home, and bust out the dashikis and Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Checks Into A Mental Health Facility & Gains Support From Fans
- Warryn Campbell Gives Juan Winans Tips On How To Have A Son [VIDEO]
- Celebrating The Life & Legacy Of Nelson Mandela [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer Delivered By His Funny Cousin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- White Woman Calls Cops On California Man Listening To A Yoga CD In His Car
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]