GRIFF was stranded for twelve hours in Minnesota at the airport. His flight was delayed and instead of complaining about it he decided to call up the one person he knows in town. That person had just landed and showed GRIFF around a little and then he went to The Mall of America.
While there GRIFF booked a show, read books and then made his way back to the airport. He finally got on the flight and was delayed another two hours. GRIFF received a phone call that his dog was in an accident. At that point he didn’t get upset and instead just asked God for peace during his prayer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Gift Some Woman Desire In ‘What Men Want’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears