GRIFF was stranded for twelve hours in Minnesota at the airport. His flight was delayed and instead of complaining about it he decided to call up the one person he knows in town. That person had just landed and showed GRIFF around a little and then he went to The Mall of America.
While there GRIFF booked a show, read books and then made his way back to the airport. He finally got on the flight and was delayed another two hours. GRIFF received a phone call that his dog was in an accident. At that point he didn’t get upset and instead just asked God for peace during his prayer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Lazarus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: You’ve Got To Move [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rep. Maxine Waters Explains How Social Media Can Help Get Trump Out Of Office [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Dude Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]