GRIFF was stranded for twelve hours in Minnesota at the airport. His flight was delayed and instead of complaining about it he decided to call up the one person he knows in town. That person had just landed and showed GRIFF around a little and then he went to The Mall of America.
While there GRIFF booked a show, read books and then made his way back to the airport. He finally got on the flight and was delayed another two hours. GRIFF received a phone call that his dog was in an accident. At that point he didn’t get upset and instead just asked God for peace during his prayer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bri Babineaux Releases New Single “Build My Life”
- Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Griff’s Prayer For Rest [VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Delivers Powerful New Single “People” [Listen]
- Michelle Williams Says To Release People Who Walked Away: ‘Make Room Lord!’
- KFC Releases A Chicken Donut Sandwich
- Influential Pastor Of Black Church Under Fire For Endorsing Bloomberg
- WOW: See This Violinist Play During Her Brain Surgery
- Griff’s Prayer For The Good Old Days [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Kenedee East Creates A Beauty Company After Being Bullied By Classmates