GRIFF was stranded for twelve hours in Minnesota at the airport. His flight was delayed and instead of complaining about it he decided to call up the one person he knows in town. That person had just landed and showed GRIFF around a little and then he went to The Mall of America.
While there GRIFF booked a show, read books and then made his way back to the airport. He finally got on the flight and was delayed another two hours. GRIFF received a phone call that his dog was in an accident. At that point he didn’t get upset and instead just asked God for peace during his prayer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- David and Tamela Mann Glorify God After Grandkids Were Involved In Car Accident
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More