Erica Campbell loves when people keep their word. With your friends and family when you tell them you are going to do something you should do it. In the Bible certain scriptures talk about the importance of making commitments like when you’re getting married.
Erica also spoke about going into business with your friends, changing your mind and then doing the business alone. It’s not right and you must apologize for what hurt you caused the person. If you have issues with any of your friends you should always talk about it and hash it out.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Producer Hired To Lead Fatih-Based Studio’s TV Division
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Willing To Be Backup Player, Yet NFL Team Still Won’t Sign Him