In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Meghan Markle’s Half-Sister Is Now Attacking Meghan’s Mother
- Faith Walking: Testing Season [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- 5 Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]