In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”