Over 50 years ago, Sylvia Traymore Morrison began her career as an impressionist. She traveled around opening for music greats such as Whitney Houston and more. While on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” Morrison showed off some of her skills by doing impressions of Whoopi Goldberg and Wendy Williams.
Morrison is known for giving Black women impressionist a platform when they didn’t have one. She wants to always be known as the great hustler. Morrison also talked about her new book “Jelly Beans From Heaven,” which is all about prayer request to God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council
- Miss Michigan Loses Crown Because of Racist Tweets
- Art Neville Of The Meters & The Neville Brothers Dead At 81
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Tom Joyner Vows To Always Help HBCUs [VIDEO]
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire