Over 50 years ago, Sylvia Traymore Morrison began her career as an impressionist. She traveled around opening for music greats such as Whitney Houston and more. While on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” Morrison showed off some of her skills by doing impressions of Whoopi Goldberg and Wendy Williams.
Morrison is known for giving Black women impressionist a platform when they didn’t have one. She wants to always be known as the great hustler. Morrison also talked about her new book “Jelly Beans From Heaven,” which is all about prayer request to God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag