Over 50 years ago, Sylvia Traymore Morrison began her career as an impressionist. She traveled around opening for music greats such as Whitney Houston and more. While on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” Morrison showed off some of her skills by doing impressions of Whoopi Goldberg and Wendy Williams.
Morrison is known for giving Black women impressionist a platform when they didn’t have one. She wants to always be known as the great hustler. Morrison also talked about her new book “Jelly Beans From Heaven,” which is all about prayer request to God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]