This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Testing Season [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- 5 Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay