This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]