GRIFF is thanking God for saving his dogs life. Madison, the dog is GRIFF’s world and he couldn’t imagine coming home everyday and her not be there. GRIFF expressed that Madison was sick, but now she’s feeling a lot better.
He was thinking about how if she didn’t make it he would have to plan a funeral for Madison. Then he thought his family might not come because it’s for a dog. GRIFF in the prayer explained that some people don’t know what it’s like to have love for an animal and spoke about how special it is. We are so happy that Madison is okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]