GRIFF is thanking God for saving his dogs life. Madison, the dog is GRIFF’s world and he couldn’t imagine coming home everyday and her not be there. GRIFF expressed that Madison was sick, but now she’s feeling a lot better.
He was thinking about how if she didn’t make it he would have to plan a funeral for Madison. Then he thought his family might not come because it’s for a dog. GRIFF in the prayer explained that some people don’t know what it’s like to have love for an animal and spoke about how special it is. We are so happy that Madison is okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons
- Jury Chooses To Convict Ex-St. Louis Police Officer in Brutal Beating of Undercover Black Cop
- Tessica Brown Launches Hair Care Line, Makes $25k In Days
- R&B Vet Kem Enjoyed Father’s Day By Announcing He’s Expecting A Baby Boy
- Will Smith Gives His Fans The First Look At His Upcoming Memoir Cover
- Netflix Decides Not to Renew Jamie Foxx’s Sitcom “Stop Embarrassing Me” For A New Season
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions