GRIFF is thanking God for saving his dogs life. Madison, the dog is GRIFF’s world and he couldn’t imagine coming home everyday and her not be there. GRIFF expressed that Madison was sick, but now she’s feeling a lot better.
He was thinking about how if she didn’t make it he would have to plan a funeral for Madison. Then he thought his family might not come because it’s for a dog. GRIFF in the prayer explained that some people don’t know what it’s like to have love for an animal and spoke about how special it is. We are so happy that Madison is okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Jackson Water Crisis: Activists Blast Judge After Claims He Is ‘Pitting Black Against White’
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party