For this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF has “Black Panther” on his mind. In movie theaters, GRIFF explains, black people often like to be vocal with their responses, and this film was no exception. While a lot of general yelling about various aspects of the movie took place, there was one topic in particular that beckoned the most response- Michael B. Jordan.
Women in the theater held nothing back with sharing their feelings about the movie with Michael B. Jordan in real time. GRIFF recounts some of the most Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Sues CBS For Gayle King’s Interview With His Accusers
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]