After playing a gospel song from an atypical artist, Erica Campbell talked about her mission to show love across cultural lines in gospel music. While it’s important to be proud of what you sing as black gospel artist, she explains, there’s no point in vilifying other cultures.
Often, we play into the arbitrary separations society imposes onto humanity. But God doesn’t see color like we do. So why continue to keep ourselves divided? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag