After playing a gospel song from an atypical artist, Erica Campbell talked about her mission to show love across cultural lines in gospel music. While it’s important to be proud of what you sing as black gospel artist, she explains, there’s no point in vilifying other cultures.
Often, we play into the arbitrary separations society imposes onto humanity. But God doesn’t see color like we do. So why continue to keep ourselves divided? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]