As people get back into their week after the holiday weekend, all anybody can talk about is “Black Panther.” The film debuted in theaters over the weekend, grossing over $400 million worldwide. Erica Campbell talks about how rewarding it was to see her daughter, Krista, react to all the images of all those beautiful black people, especially dark-skinned women, as warriors and royalty onscreen.
GRIFF talks about some of the beautiful moments in the film that highlighted cultural unity on a level we don’t typically see on screen. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Russell Westbrook Breaks Record For Most Career Triple-Doubles In NBA History
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment
- Watch: Kevin Hart Stars In Netflix’s Fatherhood Premiering Father’s Day Weekend [Trailer]
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors