As people get back into their week after the holiday weekend, all anybody can talk about is “Black Panther.” The film debuted in theaters over the weekend, grossing over $400 million worldwide. Erica Campbell talks about how rewarding it was to see her daughter, Krista, react to all the images of all those beautiful black people, especially dark-skinned women, as warriors and royalty onscreen.
GRIFF talks about some of the beautiful moments in the film that highlighted cultural unity on a level we don’t typically see on screen. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Blame Omicron: The 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed To April
- Rest Easy, Legend: After André Leon Talley’s Many Contributions To Vogue, This Is How The Publication Honors Him
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Watch: Sha’Carri Richardson Shares Trailer For Documentary Film ‘Sub Eleven Seconds’ Executive Produced By Virgil Abloh
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away