As people get back into their week after the holiday weekend, all anybody can talk about is “Black Panther.” The film debuted in theaters over the weekend, grossing over $400 million worldwide. Erica Campbell talks about how rewarding it was to see her daughter, Krista, react to all the images of all those beautiful black people, especially dark-skinned women, as warriors and royalty onscreen.
GRIFF talks about some of the beautiful moments in the film that highlighted cultural unity on a level we don’t typically see on screen. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Kerry Washington Celebrates Sisterhood In Her New Partnership With Aurate Jewelry
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus Now Leading Cause Of Death In The U.S.
- Bobby Brown Jr.’s Final Tweets Reveal He Was In Love As Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son