As people get back into their week after the holiday weekend, all anybody can talk about is “Black Panther.” The film debuted in theaters over the weekend, grossing over $400 million worldwide. Erica Campbell talks about how rewarding it was to see her daughter, Krista, react to all the images of all those beautiful black people, especially dark-skinned women, as warriors and royalty onscreen.
GRIFF talks about some of the beautiful moments in the film that highlighted cultural unity on a level we don’t typically see on screen. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Philanthropist Robert F. Smith, The Chopra Foundation Launch Mental Wellness Initiative For Black Youth
- Howard University And Georgetown To Launch Medical Humanities Center Aimed At Reducing Health Disparities
- Anthony O’Neal: Utilizing Your Skills To Help You Build Wealth | Money Monday
- ‘Friends First’ | Dr. Willie Jolley
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win