The news lately can be pretty disheartening to watch. Especially in the aftermath of yet another devastating school shooting, it’s easy to feel weighted down by all of the horrible activity happening in the world. But as important as it is to stay up to date with the pressing issues of our time, it’s also crucial to stay fed with positive news about what people are doing in their communities.
GRIFF and Erica Campbell ask listeners to call up and share their stories of community do-gooding. GRIFF talks about he initiative he is interested in being a part of. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- Detroit Youth Choir Blows Away ‘America’s Got Talent’ Crew; Receives Golden Buzzer [VIDEO]
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- Father And Chatty Son In Viral Video Land Adorable Denny’s Commercial [VIDEO]
- #EmanuelMovie: Brian Ivie Shares How His Faith Carried Him Through Retelling The Story Of The Charleston Church Mass Shooting
- White Woman Accused Of Pretending To Be A Doctor In Africa Is Sued After ‘100 Babies’ Die