The news lately can be pretty disheartening to watch. Especially in the aftermath of yet another devastating school shooting, it’s easy to feel weighted down by all of the horrible activity happening in the world. But as important as it is to stay up to date with the pressing issues of our time, it’s also crucial to stay fed with positive news about what people are doing in their communities.
GRIFF and Erica Campbell ask listeners to call up and share their stories of community do-gooding. GRIFF talks about he initiative he is interested in being a part of. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Eve Reveals That Found Out She Was Pregnant Right Before ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Trina
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Shaq & Dame Dolla Get Reebok & adidas To Create The “Damenosis”
- Blue Ivy Adds To The Love In Jay Z And Beyoncé’s Latest Tiffany & Co Ad
- Mamba Mentality Lives On: Vanessa Bryant Files ‘KB24’ Trademark, Aims To Build A Sports & Enternainment Empire
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Filmmaker To Watch Lawerence “LAW” Watford Aims To Tell A New Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Legacy [Details Inside]