Jermaine Dolly released a powerful new single entitled “Serve.” Serving, Jermaine explains, has been a key element of his success. Jermaine recalls serving under Tye Tribbett for six years, in addition to four years in praise. In all that time, he explains, he never thought he would become a gospel singer. But serving is what brought him to where he is today.
“Every time I try to do things on my own, I always fail,” Jermaine says. But when you commit your life to serving, God elevates you. Click on the audio player to hear more of Jermaine’s story in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.“
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Far Away’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah