Jermaine Dolly released a powerful new single entitled “Serve.” Serving, Jermaine explains, has been a key element of his success. Jermaine recalls serving under Tye Tribbett for six years, in addition to four years in praise. In all that time, he explains, he never thought he would become a gospel singer. But serving is what brought him to where he is today.
“Every time I try to do things on my own, I always fail,” Jermaine says. But when you commit your life to serving, God elevates you. Click on the audio player to hear more of Jermaine’s story in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.“
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Griffin: Are You Walking In Your Purpose? [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Debuts Song With Karen Clark Sheard, Opens Up About Married Life & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host; Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game