Jermaine Dolly released a powerful new single entitled “Serve.” Serving, Jermaine explains, has been a key element of his success. Jermaine recalls serving under Tye Tribbett for six years, in addition to four years in praise. In all that time, he explains, he never thought he would become a gospel singer. But serving is what brought him to where he is today.
“Every time I try to do things on my own, I always fail,” Jermaine says. But when you commit your life to serving, God elevates you. Click on the audio player to hear more of Jermaine’s story in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.“
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Black Twitter Defends Garcelle Beauvais After ‘RHOBH’ Reunion Clips Surface
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Unarmed Black Man Shot 7 Times While Being Called The N-Word, California Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime
- Get Marjorie Harvey’s Green Daytime Smokey Eye
- Letitia Wright Says Reports of Her Saying Anti-Vaccine Remarks On ‘Black Panther II” Set Are False