GRIFF watched three different church services this past Sunday! He is feeling filled to the brim. First, he says, he saw Pastor Kearney preached the last installment of his series on betterness. He reads some of the inspiring notes that he took in church, including: “the evidence of you being better is you don’t look like what you’ve been in.” He also watched the bishop at his mom’s church talk about visiting Israel, like Erica Campbell did.
Erica Campbell talks about the “10 & the 2,” in regards to Joshua and Caleb, who were the only two out of ten spies who believed. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab