GRIFF says Bishop Eddie Long gave him a book because he knew GRIFF was trying to be a righteous man. It would take him some time to actually open the book, GRIFF says, but eventually he did. GRIFF looks back on all the things he has been through this last year.
GRIFF talks about always wanting to be better, and not just in general, every day. Last year, when he found he wasn’t going to get a tax return, he was livid. This year, he didn’t get a tax return yet again. This year, however, his response is way different, and it’s indicative of all the growth he has worked toward manifesting itself.. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Bronner Brothers Iconic Beauty Show Cancelled, But Plans To Go Virtual
- “The Beat Don’t Stop” TV One’s Original Go-Go Music Documentary Premieres June 21st
- Alicia Keys Shares Some Of Her High School Photos
- Arrest Made In Connection To Murder Investigation Of Two Georgia Sisters Found Under Bridge
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s