Erica Campbell talks about the importance of supporting the people you love. While visiting Atlanta and exhausted, she made the effort to see some of her friends who were having events while she was in town. The temptation to blow it off and go to sleep is real, but the truth is, you can always nap later. Sometimes, your love allows you to go beyond that fatigue.
If you love somebody, it’s important to make sure you’re there for them. Sometimes, you’ve just got to sacrifice a little bit and make the time. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Houston Teacher Under Fire After Parents Say Children’s Grades Were Based On Race
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families” [VIDEO]
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry’s Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ronnie DeVoe With His Adorable Twins [PHOTOS]
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: What You Think Of Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Anita Baker, Humanitarian Heroes To Be Honored At BET Awards