Jay Pharoah and his incredible impressions added some flare to this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer. As GRIFF prayed for some divine assistance with this year’s income taxes, Jay lent some friends, like Chris Tucker, Katt Williams and Jay-Z. Hey, there’s strength in numbers right?’
Then, Jay talks about the nickname he got as a kid in school, “Jared The Parot,” because of his impressions. He also talks about life after Saturday Night Live, and all the movie roles he’s working on, including Richard Pryor. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of this special version of GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Media Legend April Ryan Celebrates 25 Years As A White House Correspondent
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- New Children’s Book Will Celebrate Ruby Bridges’ Resilience
- Will Smith’s Book Club Joins Forces With CAA To Launch Mentorship Program
- Meek Mill, Kevin Hart & Michael Rubin Donate $15M To Support Philadelphia Schools