Jay Pharoah and his incredible impressions added some flare to this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer. As GRIFF prayed for some divine assistance with this year’s income taxes, Jay lent some friends, like Chris Tucker, Katt Williams and Jay-Z. Hey, there’s strength in numbers right?’
Then, Jay talks about the nickname he got as a kid in school, “Jared The Parot,” because of his impressions. He also talks about life after Saturday Night Live, and all the movie roles he’s working on, including Richard Pryor. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of this special version of GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kanye West To Release ‘Jesus Is King’ Movie [VIDEO]
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All