Big Shiz– who has written for Whitney Houston, Micheal Jackson, Lady Gaga, and more -talks about his songwriting process. He explains why his songwriting process doesn’t necessarily change drastically when he writes for himself versus other people. He discusses why writing from the stand point of a music lover never fails him, regardless of the situation.
Big Shiz talks about his upcoming project, and why he felt like he wanted to record his own work this time around. He also explained how thinking about the audience’s needs is what guided him to create the project. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape