Big Shiz– who has written for Whitney Houston, Micheal Jackson, Lady Gaga, and more -talks about his songwriting process. He explains why his songwriting process doesn’t necessarily change drastically when he writes for himself versus other people. He discusses why writing from the stand point of a music lover never fails him, regardless of the situation.
Big Shiz talks about his upcoming project, and why he felt like he wanted to record his own work this time around. He also explained how thinking about the audience’s needs is what guided him to create the project. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- ‘Friends First’ | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Vivica A. Fox Joins Forces With 3M To Amplify The Stories Of Skilled Trade Workers
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards