Big Shiz talks about his style in the “Again Love” music video. He talks about being “close to the culture,” and so, rather than hiring a stylist, they picked pieces that they really thought were fly. He talks about driving out to the desert with his team, with his clothes in a bag, changing right there on the spot jumping into it. He laughs about his wife, who he says takes credit for his flyness.
Big Shiz also talks about his beard routine, which includes “organic juices and berries straight from Zamunda.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- DC Homicide Detective Killed By Wife In Murder-Suicide
- Cecilia Rouse Will Be The First Black Person To Chair The Council of Economic Advisers
- Symone Sanders And Karine Jean-Pierre Land Key Roles As Biden’s Communications Team Is Revealed
- Oregon Community Rallies Around Black Teen Fatally Shot In Loud Music Dispute
- A No-Knock Raid Was Executed On A Black Family By Same Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees