Big Shiz talks about his style in the “Again Love” music video. He talks about being “close to the culture,” and so, rather than hiring a stylist, they picked pieces that they really thought were fly. He talks about driving out to the desert with his team, with his clothes in a bag, changing right there on the spot jumping into it. He laughs about his wife, who he says takes credit for his flyness.
Big Shiz also talks about his beard routine, which includes “organic juices and berries straight from Zamunda.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Rihanna Is Officially A Billionaire According To Forbes
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- President Barack Obama’s Birthday Bash Cuts Down Guest List Due To Delta Variant
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder