Big Shiz talks about his style in the “Again Love” music video. He talks about being “close to the culture,” and so, rather than hiring a stylist, they picked pieces that they really thought were fly. He talks about driving out to the desert with his team, with his clothes in a bag, changing right there on the spot jumping into it. He laughs about his wife, who he says takes credit for his flyness.
Big Shiz also talks about his beard routine, which includes “organic juices and berries straight from Zamunda.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince