Big Shiz, (a.k.a. LaShawn Daniels) marvels about the fanbase that PJ Morton has acquired by simply remaining true to the music he wants to make. He recalls big shot industry people that there were no hits in his music, and why PJ is the one artist friend of his who is heavily a part of the creation of his forthcoming EP. He explains why he admires PJ’s artistry, and how he has advised him throughout his process.
Big Shiz also discusses understanding the importance of creating the music he wants to create, rather than following trends or trying to fit into boxes. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions