Big Shiz, (a.k.a. LaShawn Daniels) marvels about the fanbase that PJ Morton has acquired by simply remaining true to the music he wants to make. He recalls big shot industry people that there were no hits in his music, and why PJ is the one artist friend of his who is heavily a part of the creation of his forthcoming EP. He explains why he admires PJ’s artistry, and how he has advised him throughout his process.
Big Shiz also discusses understanding the importance of creating the music he wants to create, rather than following trends or trying to fit into boxes. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow
- Simone Biles Gives Us Style And Grace As The June Cover Girl Of Glamour Magazine
- Chrisette Michele Launches Her Own Clothing Line “Moody By Chrisette Michele”
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained