Big Shiz, (a.k.a. LaShawn Daniels) marvels about the fanbase that PJ Morton has acquired by simply remaining true to the music he wants to make. He recalls big shot industry people that there were no hits in his music, and why PJ is the one artist friend of his who is heavily a part of the creation of his forthcoming EP. He explains why he admires PJ’s artistry, and how he has advised him throughout his process.
Big Shiz also discusses understanding the importance of creating the music he wants to create, rather than following trends or trying to fit into boxes. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Kerry Washington Celebrates Sisterhood In Her New Partnership With Aurate Jewelry
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus Now Leading Cause Of Death In The U.S.
- Bobby Brown Jr.’s Final Tweets Reveal He Was In Love As Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]