Erica Campbell talks about a conversation that women have with each other all too often. When someone gets engaged, it might be tempting to look at them and wonder, based off of appearance, how that could possibly have happened for them. But the truth about love is that it depends more on personality and the nature of their heart than anything else. So looks and love don’t always go hand in hand.
Erica reads from the Bible: “The Lord does not look at the things that man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” Looks and love do not always go hand in hand. After all, beauty does not indicate how adequately a person can love and take care of you. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Amazon To Offer $25 Domestic Flights For Prime Student Members
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86