Erica Campbell talks about a conversation that women have with each other all too often. When someone gets engaged, it might be tempting to look at them and wonder, based off of appearance, how that could possibly have happened for them. But the truth about love is that it depends more on personality and the nature of their heart than anything else. So looks and love don’t always go hand in hand.
Erica reads from the Bible: “The Lord does not look at the things that man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” Looks and love do not always go hand in hand. After all, beauty does not indicate how adequately a person can love and take care of you. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Vontae Davis Of The Buffalo Bills Shares Why He Retired During Halftime
- Kirk Franklin Finally Meets His Biological Father, Who’s Fighting To Stay Alive [PHOTO]
- There’s Growing Concern That Police Are Not Seriously Investigating The Murder Of Botham Jean
- How ‘The Power Of You Teens’ Teaches Black Girls The Importance Of Self-Confidence