At church you are surrounded by people of different races and backgrounds. In this video, Isaac Adams speaks on how White Christians can support minority Christians when racial injustice takes place. Adams gave a list to viewers and wanted them to understand why he thinks it would help.
One piece of advice he gave was doing work on behalf of minority Christians. Get involved with events and they are trying to do to stop racial injustice. He also mentioned the power of prayer and how it changes everything and different situations.
Adams also believes that you should spend time with people who aren’t like you. This will help you gain a better understanding of why they are doing what they are or how change will affect them. Do you agree with the advice Isaac Adams gave?
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Her Disappearance, COVID Status “I Died”
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action