Erica Campbell breaks down the exact definition of church hurt: it occurs when you’ve been a victim of a total abuse of power in the church. This abuse of power could be anything from sexual assault and molestation to psychological manipulation. Erica talks a bit about folks who may be coming to church without an understanding of their own voice, who rely too heavily on leaders and their point of view.
It’s important to remember that your church leaders are human beings- not God. So, just like any humans, sometimes your church leaders make mistakes. It’s important to attribute those mistakes to their humanity, not God or Jesus. Check out this exclusive, inspiring clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges