At the “Get Up!” morning show, the conversation has been centered on “Church Hurt,” and how to heal from it. Of course, in life, there is hurt, and that doesn’t exclude the church. So how do you deal when somebody you look up to hurts you or lets you down?
Da Truth explains that Jesus is intimately acquainted with our grief, which is what it says in Isaiah 53. After all, Jesus himself was rejected by the church and people or religion. Da Truth also explains that the bible breaks down the best way to handle conflict resolution, through which we make sure that God stays in the midst. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Ne-Yo Dishes On His Urban One Honors Hosting Fashion: ‘Imma Be Real Fly’
- Boris Kodjoe Makes His Directorial Debut With Lifetime Film, “Safe Room” With Wife Nicole Ari Parker
- Christina Milian On Being A Positive Role Model: ‘I Like Using My Platform For Better’
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Announce New Joint Fragrance, ‘The Fragrance Duo Harmony’ By R&C Fragrance
- Danielle Brooks Weds Fiancé In A Gown Designed By A Black Woman: ‘It Was Very Important To Me To Find A Black Wedding Dress Designer’
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Indicted On Federal Charges