At the “Get Up!” morning show, the conversation has been centered on “Church Hurt,” and how to heal from it. Of course, in life, there is hurt, and that doesn’t exclude the church. So how do you deal when somebody you look up to hurts you or lets you down?
Da Truth explains that Jesus is intimately acquainted with our grief, which is what it says in Isaiah 53. After all, Jesus himself was rejected by the church and people or religion. Da Truth also explains that the bible breaks down the best way to handle conflict resolution, through which we make sure that God stays in the midst. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Watch Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Starring In Tom Clancy Film ‘Without Remorse’
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary