At the “Get Up!” morning show, the conversation has been centered on “Church Hurt,” and how to heal from it. Of course, in life, there is hurt, and that doesn’t exclude the church. So how do you deal when somebody you look up to hurts you or lets you down?
Da Truth explains that Jesus is intimately acquainted with our grief, which is what it says in Isaiah 53. After all, Jesus himself was rejected by the church and people or religion. Da Truth also explains that the bible breaks down the best way to handle conflict resolution, through which we make sure that God stays in the midst. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Billboard No.1 Artists Bryan Popin Releases New Single “All Back” On All Digital Outlets [VIDEO]
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball