At the “Get Up!” morning show, the conversation has been centered on “Church Hurt,” and how to heal from it. Of course, in life, there is hurt, and that doesn’t exclude the church. So how do you deal when somebody you look up to hurts you or lets you down?
Da Truth explains that Jesus is intimately acquainted with our grief, which is what it says in Isaiah 53. After all, Jesus himself was rejected by the church and people or religion. Da Truth also explains that the bible breaks down the best way to handle conflict resolution, through which we make sure that God stays in the midst. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church