At the “Get Up!” morning show, the conversation has been centered on “Church Hurt,” and how to heal from it. Of course, in life, there is hurt, and that doesn’t exclude the church. So how do you deal when somebody you look up to hurts you or lets you down?
Da Truth explains that Jesus is intimately acquainted with our grief, which is what it says in Isaiah 53. After all, Jesus himself was rejected by the church and people or religion. Da Truth also explains that the bible breaks down the best way to handle conflict resolution, through which we make sure that God stays in the midst. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Youth Justice Advocacy Group Fights To Keep Incarcerated Teens Out Of Louisiana’s Infamous Angola Prison
- Erica Campbell Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 13, 2022)
- Republican Group Launches Attack Ad On Herschel Walker, Who Somehow Blames Raphael Warnock
- KeKe Palmer Hops On Instagram To Ask Why Plastic Surgeons Can’t Clear Up Acne: ‘I’m Tired Of It!’
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- LA Chargers Star JOE BARKSDALE Joins the Players Choir for ‘America’s Got Talent’ Live Shows!
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards